ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:32:15 -0700
Chris,

I had three prayer sessions this evening so it was late when I finished.  I
have my Tuesday morning and afternoon already scheduled.  I don't know how
long the sessions will last because some last an hour and some last three
hours so I have to leave enough time available for whatever the Lord is
doing in a person's life.  If you'll email me your phone number, I'll try to
call you, either between about 1 PM and 3 PM Mountain Standard time or if
that doesn't work due to my schedule, I'll call about 5 PM Denver time.
I'll only have an hour or so between prayer sessions tomorrow but we could
talk for awhile and set up something for prayer on perhaps Wednesday.  I
believe you are on eastern time.  If so, you are two hours ahead of my time.
You can also call my voice mail, which is my cell phone, at

303-507-5175

and leave the number you want me to call but I just cannot guarantee
anything specifically due to the appointments I already have scheduled for
tomorrow during the morning, afternoon, and my two evening appointments
which are already scheduled.  Wednesday day time hours are open right now
with no appointments at all.  Wednesday evening, and in fact, all evening
hours, are already pre scheduled so it will have to be day time when we
talk.

Phil.