ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:28:36 -0700
Chris,

I will just add an amen to what Rhonda and Kathy have shared with you based
on your comments.  Dealing with the insurance change the way medical is
today is many times not easy.  We'll be praying with you that you are able
to locate competent help within your system of, I think you said Medicaid.
People here really have honest concern and care for you.  I'm so glad this
list of brothers and sisters in Christ does love and care for one another.

Vicki