ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:59:24 -0500
Chris, I know that you have strong feelings about this little girl, but I
have to agree with Rhonda and echo her concerns concerning your passion
for her.  On top of that is your continued belief that she is your
guardian Angel.  I know that you will probably hit the ceiling with this,
but she is not!  She can't be!  She is a little girl with little girl
thoughts and dreams.  She probably loves to play a sport, or with dolls
and there is no way that she is prepared to even begin to understand the
unholesome way that you see her.  She'd never understand at her age.
Perhaps, when she grows older you will begin to see her for the person
that she is instead of seing her through this fanticy that you have of
her and then perhaps it will be safer for you to see her again.
Kathy