ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:42:29 -0500
No, Kathy,
You are not alone.  I, too, stand with you in war against the devil in
Chris" life.  God is working on him and He was finished yet.  What a
blessing for Chris that he has Christian parents who love him enough not to
exempt him from his mistakes and responsibilities.  Keep the faith!  You and
Greg are right on with Chris.  Jesus, in the emple, gave those money
changers a whipping to show them the error of their ways.  God wants His
children to learn obedience and to have respect for Him and His ways.
Praise God!  We are none of us alone for "He will never leave you no forsake
you".  He is closer than a brother and He loved us enough to send His son to
die that we might live.  You have it all going for you.  Just claim victory
and start the celebration.  "Look up, your redemption draweth nigh".

Ned