ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:20:05 -0700
For those who read this before 2 PM Mountain time Tuesday, a bunch of us our
going to court for a final adoption hearing.  My youngest son, Everett, and
his wife Donna, are adopting to mixed race children.  One is coming up on 5
years of age and the other just turned 1 year old a few weeks ago.  Both
were born to drug addict mothers.  Gretchen is coming and my oldest son flew
in Saturday from New Jersey so he could be apart of everything.  None of us
have any doubt about the out come but additional prayers of agreement never
hurt.  These two little boys have been with them for a year and tomorrow it
will all be final.  Well the one year old hasn't quite been with them for a
year because he was about five months old when they got him.

Phil.