ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:58:25 -0400
April,
I am sorry that it came to this.  I can understand how it would certainly be
difficult to stay in a job under those conditions.  Having lived in that
house for 26 years, it will certainly be hard to make a change now.  God
will give you the strength to do what you have to do and He will "make a way
where there  seems to be no way".  Just trust and depend on Him.
I am sorry to hear that you have to get rid of your dogs.  Could you not
find someone who wants to take them?  Just a thought and I know it would be
hard to put them down.  I will join the rest of the echurch family in
praying for you and that God will place you where you can best serve Him.

Love and hugs,

Ned