ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:46:43 -0500
Kathy,

You probably won't be reading this if you are amid a move, but hoping your
move goes well, and the relationship with Chris is healed andhe realizes
his part in it as well. I remember when we moved, thank God for friends who
helped, it sure made short and easy work out of a potentially overwhelming
task.

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Well guys, this has been a crazy day. To start with, the bad news is that
>Chris has been suspended from school for three days. He was serving
>detension, again, and he left to get a book to read, which was against
>the rules, and there you have it. So far, he is calm, but I dread Monday
>when I am home alone with him. We have some calls to make to see about
>the possibility of me getting some back up, but none of the prospects
>seem good right now.
>On the good side, I don't need to think about this much over the weekend
>because we are moving in. We're taking over that house in the back yard.
>We have no lights, and no water, but we do have a phone so we are a
>little bit better than the people on Gilligan's Island. Anyway, the water
>and electricity are supposed to get hooked up tomorrow, so we'll be okay.
>We're actualy just moving some things in right now. It's dark so all the
>sightys in the family have quit for the night. Hopefully, some people are
>coming over tomorrow afternoon to help with the big stuff. Such a wild
>life I live at times. By the way, I don't know if I should mention this,
>but Chris has not helped at all yet with moving anything. I just don't
>know how to reach him.
>Thanks for your prayers guys. I probably won't be saying much for a few
>days until we are all moved in, unless Chris does something crazy and
>sends me into an emotional tail spin. I'm kind of scared about Monday, so
>please keep me in your prayers.
>Kathy

>Get your name as your email address.
>Includes spam protection, 1GB storage, no ads and more
>Only $1.99/ month - visit http://www.mysite.com/name today!

Brad

   Place your FREE classified ad at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!