ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:24:18 -0600
I like the series but the bad thing is they don't have it all in braille
like the first one someone has it and I can't get it till they give it up
*pout pout the Negotiator

I read the other one what was it o I can't remember I love Francine Rivers I
have her Scarlet Thread and haven't read it yet but I did read the Lion
series wow.  I like Bevrely Lewis too.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]