ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:53:06 -0400
Thanks,
    I was just wondering because I'm trying to figure out what's out there.
I like transcription work.  I did some history transcription of interviews
that was done at the American Printing House.  I really liked it.  I just
wish there was more of an opportunity for it.  I thought about medical
transcription but don't really know how I will like that kind of
transcription.  I also have thought about police transcription.  If I can
find an opening I might do that.   So, thanks for the information.  Do you
know if most insurance companies have transcriptionists?

Thanks,
Amy