ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:05:00 -0500
Karen,

I live in Wisconsin. Barely. I live just outside of Minneapolis/St. Paul
only in Wisconsin. I'm formerly from Upper Michigan, Kathy's old stomping
grounds. In fact had she gone to mainstream school we would have been in
the same high school for a year or two as she is much much much much older
than I lol.

Brad

Karen Carter wrote:
>--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_11449_1095472347_0
>
>Where do you live at Brad.
>

>--
>In any kind of circumstance PRAY
>
>Karen Carter 74'

> > Oh. That might be different lol. Still better than here but not as good as
> > Texs, but the horizon and air quality is bettter in Colorado. So I'm stil
> > coming out sometime in the next year.
> >
> > Brad
> >

> > Phil Scovell wrote:
> > >What I meant to say, is that I have seen at least 15 out of the last 31
> > >Christmas with no snow on the ground in Denver and at least 50 to 55
> degrees
> > >on Christmas day.
> > >
> > >Phil.
> >
> > Brad
> >
> > FREE & Talking Classifieds available at:
> > HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
> > Connecting people's goods with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
> > Greater Twin Cities!
>--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_11449_1095472347_0
>
>Where do you live at Brad.
>
>--
>In any kind of circumstance PRAY
>
>Karen Carter 74'

> > Oh. That might be different lol. Still better than here but not as good as
> > Texs, but the horizon and air quality is bettter in Colorado. So I'm stil
> > coming out sometime in the next year.
> >
> > Brad
> >

> > Phil Scovell wrote:
> > >What I meant to say, is that I have seen at least 15 out of the last 31
> > >Christmas with no snow on the ground in Denver and at least 50 to 55
> degrees
> > >on Christmas day.
> > >
> > >Phil.
> >
> > Brad
> >
> > FREE & Talking Classifieds available at:
> > HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
> > Connecting people's goods with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
> > Greater Twin Cities!
>

>--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_11449_1095472347_0--

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!