ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:14:13 -0500
It is a good quality to strive to be excellent in all we do, but we are all
gifted in various areas but not necessarily in all areas. Unless one
strives to be on the Dean's list for various graduate classes or
professions, most all that matters and anyone will ever look at is pass or
fail anyway *smile*. Letting go is a good thing.

Brad

Rhonda wrote:
>I am almost finished with my biology human anatomy class! such a hard class
>it is, I'm not doing very well, a low 70's average, a strugle to keep that!
>but I have decided that there isn't much well, any use, in worrying about
>it, it is after only a class, if I can't remember all the body systems,
>tissues, cells, bones, and configurations of the blood and hormones, well,
>life will go on!
>I can only do the best I can! science has never been one of my strong
>points! I have learned what an awsome creation we are! if nothing else!
>so today I go to do a test, have one more after this!  I will be glad when
>it over!
>Rhonda

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!