ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:44:00 +0100
Vicki,

You've made me spring into action!  <SMILE>

I certainly would much prefer it if I pray you through that class rather
than me, so you're on!  You go, I pray!

Well, as for Economics - we used to find "A" Level Economics really
boring all those years ago.  We used to call it "Eakers"!  (How about
that?)

As for that "Go Nowhere" bike, that sort of suits me.  There's a "Go
Nowhere" treadmill also.  Actually, Phil has one . . ..  I wonder if
he's going anywhere on it these days, or if he's literally "going
nowhere"!  (Get the drift?)  I'm thinking that I ought to be going
nowhere on mine also!  Oh dear, now I'll have to do it!

OK!  Deal:  Somebody pray me through the treadmill and I'll do it.  I
hate to tell you but you have the problem of my bad back and sore heels
with which to contend also . . ..  I do need to try to do a little more
walking on the treadmill though - and not running either!  (That's
against the "back policy")

Guess I'd best get my fingers to stop before I'm labelled a complete
lunatic!

--
Carol