ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:13:43 -0500
Dear Jenifer,

Thank you so much for your love and prayers and sweetness.

Vernon is doing excellent. He has had no signs of cancer since the surgery,
and he went through a little Chemo, and 6 weeks of radiation. I went
through a whole lot of anxiety and depression. He does not have to see his
oncologist for 6 months. This was in 2002. In 2003, we were wiped out with
an F4 tornado and were forced to move to a near by town.

Praise The Lord we're doing great! In the fall of 2003, we were robbed in
the Manchesterproperty where the tornado had hit us in June of 2003, and
therefore we sold the property up there. We've been working on our house
that we bought here in De Smet South Dakota. We've resided it completely
with steel siding, and we also put on a new front portch, and we re-rooffed
the back part and repaired all the dormers and windows in the dormers, put
up an attick fan and we're now getting ready to finish the bathroom up
stairs. You know the work goes on and on! lol.

This house was an old house built in 1905. lol.

Oh we have some what cleaned out the bacement from all the remodeling trash
that the previous owners did in this house. Oh what a mess it was.

The Lord is so wonderful! He has given us so many blessings.

We lost Vernon's dad in 2003 on the day that this house closed.

You are so very sweet and loving! <squeeze>

Thanks so much.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson