ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 11:00:40 -0500
Hi Karen and Everyone,

We talked to our neighbors yesterday. They are not mad at us. Yesterday
morning, Amy opened her front door to say hi to Vernon as he was walking
by. Yesterday afternoon, I walked over there, and Troy spoke to me, and we
visited for a few minutes. He told me they have been really busy working on
their house! I mean their garage. They are building that first.

They have the whole dug for the bacement, which is going to be poured on
Tuesday! I wish I could watch, but I can't.

I will invite them to the birthday party.

Thanks to all of you for praying, and thanks for all your very excellent
comments which I appreciate so very much.

Please continue to pray though.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson