ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:30:18 -0400
Please be praying for my father.  He's having some extremely confidental
situations going on right now in his life, and is finding it mearly
impossible to bare.  He is blaming hiself for lots of things, and giving the
if I had only... ordeal.  I'm patheticly worried about him.  I've seen him
depressed before, but it's blown me over backwards at this.  I'm amazed.
I've never seen him this discouraged.  He is trusting in God, and is
remaining quite faithful in the Lord, but still his heart and mind both now
are rending.  Again, this is confidential, so I won't reveal the problems,
but I'll at least say this:  He told me today that this is quote:  the most
hurt he's been in his whole life, and he's now 62 years old.  He's tearing
me up physically.  It's not his falt though.  In fact, he has every right in
the world to be hurt severely.  He's a wonderful christian man, and I
sincerely hate to see this ruin his life physically, or emotionally.  He
also clamed today while eating dinner:  Chris, I'm suffering.  Bless his
heart.  I feel so helpless.  I've been praying.  Sometimes that's all that
we can do.  Pat, I won't be on prayer and praise this Saturday as I am going
to be spending all this weekend with him.  Please pass word along to pray.

Thank you all for your love, caring, and most of all, understanding.  I
really do love you guys.

Chris.