ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:05:46 -0400
My life right now is reminding me a lot of that old Swedish  hymn,"Thanks
to God."  It talks about all the     blessings and the struggles that we
should be thankful for.  Anyway, there is a line in there that says,
"Thanks for roses by the wayside.  Thanks for thorns, their stems
contain."  That's us.  What we are going through with Chris is a thorn,
but on the other hand, the house is really coming together quickly now
and blossoming into a beautiful rose.
        The crew arived at 6:00 am and the dry wall, all 120 sheets of
the 4 by 12 stuff was delivered and unloaded through the sliding glass
door via a crane and fork lift.  Greg ran out to help.  The floor guy was
in our bedroom at 7:00 am with carpet and tyle samples so, of course,
Caleb and Liz  had to be brought in as extra consultants on the matter.
The dry wall should be done, including the paint, by Saturday, and the
floor covering comes right after.  Rick thinks that the house will be
done by next Friday.  Wow!  I'm so glad that we squeaked.  I pray that
the squeaking works the same in the situation with Chris.
Kathy

Get your name as your email address.