ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 09:34:00 -0700
I just think it is so beautiful with all the images of
all the flowers, and the waterfalls.  All the verses
taken from The Song of Solomon are so beautiful, I
remember reading that a long time ago, and not really
understanding what the words meant,but now they seem
so beautiful, a sort ofpoetry with a great meaning.
I guess all of us have things about us that we think
keep us from being what we long or dream of being, but
it is good to read a bookwhose main theme seems to be
that God sees the finished product, His main purpose
in life is to turn us from who we are, in to what He
wants us to be, this happens as we learn to respond to
all that happens, thesurroundings in which we
findourselves, and the people we have to live with.

Hope all of ou are well.
Rhonda

=== message truncated ===