ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 04:38:54 +0000
Poor little thing.  He sounds like a tipical ram bunscious little boy.  Father in Heaven thank you rof watching over Taylor. fo we know if you weren't he would have been hurt a lot worse.  give him your peace and help him through this trauma.  Thank you Jesus.  Also be with his parents.  I am sure they worry because of his activities.  Thank you for his loving grandparents also. Thank you Jesus in your precious name I pray

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74