C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:19:57 -0400
There are currently 3 named storms out there, we're going to get hit with
effects of Tropical Storm Ophelia.  Lots of rain, some bluster.  Not a good
day to go driving around I'm sure.  People get stupid driving in the rain
here.  Drove home yesterday and passed 3 accidents.  Sat in traffic for an
hour behind one of them, Yippee for Florida ice.

Beth T. the OT