C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:39:12 +0000
Moving to where?  Can you live with three roomates?  Will this be in a group
home or in a flat?

Consider that if you move out to  share a flat with three roomates, (or even a
house) you will be signing a lease and obligated to share expenses such as
heat, rent, air and water.  Are you able to budget your money for such
expenses on a regular basis?

Joy is right - if you haven't yet signed a contract, you are not legally
obligated to stay on with the caretaker.  Be aware of the consequences of
whichever action you take.  Sit down and draw up the pros and cons of each
one before you make your decision.  It sounds to me as if you're letting your
emotions dictate your actions, when it  should be logic.

Kat