ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
paulette stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:59:05 -0800
Well I'm very upset.
I want to go to Eugene for
thanks Giving.
My care giver, Bobbie basically put a stop to it, I want to take the train by myself but she doesn't feel that it would be safe.
I used to take the train by myself alot.
She did everything to find ride for me but so far nothing.  She doesn't have the right tenter fear with my going on the train.
I know she's concerned but that's as far as it should go.

Sometime a go My brother told her that she could go with me and he would pay her way but this time he doesn't want her to come.
I'll be staying with my friend Kathy Bobbie would stay at my brother's Bobbie is worried that something would happen to me.
Bobbie had a dream that at the train station A man put a gun to my ribs and that he would kill me.
On Monday I went to the doctor for a blood test and I almost passed out.
the nurse didn't think I should travel alone that day Bobbie said That the nurs didn't want me to go to Eugene alone at all.
Well tomorrow "i'm going to talk to my case worker.
Bobbie and I are very mad at eachother and she told me that I was pulling on her strings.

Paulette:
dult and I should be responsible for myself, She's always trying to tell me what to do I know that she cares But there's a ilimit.  What do you think?