ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:53:27 -0500
Firstly, Rhonda, I'm not angry at you in the least.  i appreciate your
honesty.  In answer, no, I really don't know exactly why I feel as I do.
We've never really known completely by whom as I've mentally blocked it out,
but yes, I do know enough to say, I was abused as a child.  I'v e not until
Kristin came along heard that many people tell me that they loved me.  Yes,
my parents have both said it several times, but for some odd reason, I've
never to this day believed it.  Again, I completely understand your concerns
Rhonda.  To be really frankly honest, I presented these same questions to
both myself as well as to God.  I still feel that God is telling me to trust
him, that in the end, he's going to show me why I feel so strong, and that
when he does it will be wonderful, but I just can't seem to understand as of
yet why, and waiting to me, is so difficult.

I honestly do not think i would harm her.  if anything, I'm more scared of
harming myself physically, because of the fact that I'm so stressed over
this, that it's making me illy sick.  Then again, though, that all comes
back to the comment you made, that is why I need to get help from someone
cirtified in this type area.  So, i guess with that in mind, i now see where
you are coming from.

Thanks for the opinion.  You have the right on this list to speak up if you
feel concerned, and frankly, I thank you that you did.

Chris.