ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:25:41 -0500
Phil,

That was excellent and I did call you and you did help me with issues in my
life that needed healing.

I pray that everyone will call you and let you help them. I can say I'm
doing 99 percent better than I was last year at this time, because of you
and The Lord.

I'm even praying about cutting down the Prozak.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson