ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:48:10 -0400
what do you mean by demonic activity?  couldn't this little girl have some
sort of medical problem?  Doesn't  God use doctors in the lives of
Christians?
I know you are concerned about this little girl and want the best for her, I
really do not mean to offend you, but just am confused as to what you mean
by demonic activity?
How does one tell the difference between a  sickness of the body and one of
the spirit?
I hope you don't mind my questions?

I know your heart is to see this little girl living a happy normal life.

Rhonda