ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:07:40 -0500
Amen. Well not amen to the Brad make cookie part lol. But, I make a mean
chili I'd be happy to do... now someone needs to spring for a plane ticket
to Maine lol. Seriously I do echo Ned's comments, well said.

Brad

Ned Benton wrote:
>Kathy,
>I am so thankful that you and Greg are Lord loving and God dependant people.
>It sounded like a week end of trials to me!  I am praying that God will
>bless your family with a solution to the problem that you have had for so
>long with Chris.  I believe that you and Greg are doing the right thing.
>How blessed Chris is to have parents who love him as much as you do.  God
>will see you through this temporary tribulation and both you two and Chris
>will be stronger for it.  Be encouraged,  "joy comes in the morning".
>You guys deserve some kind of reward for getting through the week end.  Hey!
>Brad!  Why don't you make cookies for them?  (grin)  We should all just rush
>over and help you do whatever is left and whoever the best cook in the group
>is, should prepare, with helps of others of course, prepare a big meal for
>all to share in.    We will just have to have a house waring party.
>
>Hang in there, Siss, help is on the way.
>
>Ned

Brad

   Place your FREE classified ad at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!