ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:56:11 -0600
I just received a desperate phone call from a Christian lady who is trying
to help a friend.  The mother has an 8 year old girl who just began, in the
last few days, having physically self afflicting attacks.  She was put into
the hospital and diagnosed as bipolar.  So what else is knew.  It is a
diagnosis as common of the common cold and means nothing.  There is definite
demonic activity and Spirit filled Christians are helping but they need
others to agree.  There are many things going on in this little girl's
background.  For example, her father died unexpectedly three years ago.  Her
mother, maybe born again, maybe not, has a man living with her.  She just
gave birth to a child and she has four children already.  Sarah, at age
eight, is the oldest.  Due to the self mutilation and other physically
related things occurring, I had to recommend they get her back to the
hospital immediately.  Please don't let this little girl go.  You don't have
to lock yourself in a closet and pray for days without food but just say her
name before the Lord as often as it comes to mind and that will be good
enough.  The woman who is helping, asked me, once they get her under
control, if I would get involved.  I said yes but only under adult
supervision and with other such things like written permission from the
mother and so on.  She lives in Ohio.  The Lord hasn't told me to go but you
know how the Lord works sometimes.  No, she isn't demon possessed and the
little girl is born again.  The demons are fighting for her little life,
though, for some reason and we better be finding out why pretty quick before
she hurts herself too badly.

Phil.