ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 09:30:16 -0400
7bit
From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Any Moody Broadcasting Network station will be carrying this broadcast of
Open Line tonight.  It behooves us as citizens of this country and of
Eternity to join in prayer regarding our current state of affairs.  There is
no room for accusation--all abusive treatement is wrong--however, publicity,
Congressiona,l hearings, and a lack of knowledge of the Holy Scriptures
coupled with the majority of us not really thinking things through clearly
sometimes makes it imperative that we listen, pray, pray, and listen.  Is
this a wake up call?

Point your web browser to:

http://www.wcrfradio.org

Look for the listen link.  It likes Windows Media Player.  I know that WMBI
will be carrying this also.  Again, the time is 9:00 Eastern Daylight
Savings Time.

Regardless of political sentiments, our country and our president need our
prayers as do the soldiers and civilians in Iraq.

April Reisinger

Loyalty is an asset of the heart.