From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 05:46:43 +0200
> To tie this in to diet, low cholesterol is linked to higher crime and
> suicide rates, as well as cancer and stroke. Vegetarians seem to me to
> be rather unbalanced emotionally, at least those I have met often seem
> to be unhappy, angry people a lot of the time. Any thoughts?

Yes, meat/fish eaters seem to be a happier lot. Probably that is because of
vegetarians being undernourished and therefor on constant food hunt even if
they don't realize that themselves. Reminds me of school children that don't
have breakfast before school - they are grudgy, sleepy and easily distressed
and research has shown that they don't do as well as, especially not in
maths.

I really find this business with lipid fats and dietary fats difficult. Most
people think for instance that only meat has saturated fats so they eat
polyunsaturated fats in margarines and shortenings not knowing that the
worst kinds of saturated fats are in just those industry fats.
Eva