ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:16:46 -0500
My parents don't care. I eat when I want to and what I want to.  They are
never home when I get home from school anyway. Dad doesn't get home from
his office until 7:00 and usually has something else going on after that.
Mom goes shopping on her way home from her job, has left over paperwork she
brings home,  or spends the rest of the night catching up on house work.
The home-made cookies would be a nice change from Chips Ahoy. I'll even pay
you for them cuz mom gives me money for dinner cuz she never has time to
make anything she's so busy, and I'll bring 'em over to Toby's house when I
go play video games or watch movies. He'll love 'em too.

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Okay Sonny, But I'll have to check with your parents first.  I wouldn't
>wanna spoil your supper or anything.
>Granny

>Get your name as your email address.
>Includes spam protection, 1GB storage, no ads and more
>Only $1.99/ month - visit http://www.mysite.com/name today!

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!