ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
paulette stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:08:09 -0700
I'm feeling discouraged Bobbie is my care provider through the state.
My case manager has tried to cut my hours we  ad to really fight hard to get them back.
It seems like every time I start to get better he wants to cut back on my hours.  I have a lot hapenning in my life.  One thing is I'm being treated for depression, I take 3 different medications for this Bobbie worries about me taking these medication because of the side effects.  such as for awhile I would do things and not remember.
The Lord has healed me of the memory loss I haven't had this for about 2 or 3 weeks, I still get depressed at times and I get stressed out.  Please pray that my case worker would leave my hours alone, Bobbie is a wonderful person and she really cares about her job.

By the way my sleep study went pretty well, I will know the results athe first of october   .

paulette: