ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:59:03 -0500
Oh well you lose some and you lose some lol. Some how I had it in my head
it was still when snow and freezing temps were around and couldn't get past
hat.

Buffaloed Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Brad,
>It's may 21!
>
>May is the longest full month of spring.  March is not a full month
>because spring doesn't begin until March 21.  There are 31 days in may
>and you subtract ten days to get to May 21!
>Ned said may 21 and Ned was right!
>If Echurch ever has a ciber  scavenger hunt, Brad, please don't be
>offended if I don't choose you for my team!  GRIN!
>Kathy

>Get your name as your email address.
>Includes spam protection, 1GB storage, no ads and more
>Only $1.99/ month - visit http://www.mysite.com/name today!

Brad

   FREE  & Talking Classifieds available at:
HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Connecting people's goods  with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
Greater Twin Cities!