BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:07:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/04 12:41:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

don't know what your average terrorist's marksmanship is like...<Snip>

For some reason there are new 4-6" asphalt pads in several places along 7th
Ave....
Suspect they may be for level parking of some kind of vehicles...
Maybe there is steel under them and they are some kind of bomb mats...
Seem to be covering the manhole covers....
There's another thing have noticed in the past few weeks that someone has
poured clear epoxy in the manhole covers in several spots around here-
not in the ring but on the cover anyone have any idea what that is about...

Drew:

If we told you these things, we would have to terminate you.  You are on
notice.  Your call.

Steve Stokowski
Stone Products Consultants
Building Products Microscopy