Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:06:52 -0700
    Hi Fred,

On the thf-6a I am not sure but like Kevin said try the 7 key until you hear
no beep which is no pl encode and/or decode to be sure you don't have
something else turned on.

ts-2000: 440mhz type in your operating frequency, select fm, off set 5000
yes, 5 thousand.  Also will need to select plus or minus.  If you are doing
this from the front of the radio the "zero" key is your off set.

Hope this helps, Brian, k5in