Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:44:48 -0500
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:12:19 -0800, Kristina Carlton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  In the meantime I was
> hoping to hear from some of the paleo folks if anybody has had any
> experience with mercury toxicity. If so, how did it make you feel? How
> did paleo help, if any? From a paleo standpoint, what can I do? And if
> you were able to get rid of the toxicity, how did you feel different
> afterward?

I felt really crummy about two months after I had the fillings replaced
with plastic composite,then steady improvement. Can't really separate the
improvement from the results of eating paleo.

> I am hoping that my downward spiral in my health has to do with the
> mercury toxicity and that it can be dealt with.

Probably. Paleo works better without that burden of poison.
This is what I did to remove the burden: http://www.bioray2000.com/

Some do chelation therapy; I thought it dangerous,although if you google
Andy Cutler there might be something  good there.

William