From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:19:33 -0700
Ashley,

The coconut thing would never work for me. I detest the taste of it in any
form. However, I have
found my perfect fatty meal: guacamole with anything! I have been making my
own mayonnaise
the old fashioned way: with eggs and oil (canola or olive). Use some of that
with a nice ripe
avocado and I can use it as a dip, condiment or just eat it plain. Mmmmm!

That's my white mean chicken killer, too. I need something to get the white
meat down because
there just isn't enough fat in it. Not so big a problem when the chicken is
freshly cooked, but
it's never the same when you reheat it. Too bad they can't make a chicken that
doesn't have
white meat...oh, but then that wouldn't be very paleo, would it. <g>

Mike W.