From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:16:14 -0600
Michael Weis wrote:

>One interesting thing I've noticed and I wonder if others
>have had the same
>experience, is that my hunger "pangs" while eating paleo have changed
>dramatically. I still get
>hungry, but I don't get ravenous the way I used to before I started eating
>paleo. In the "old"
>days, when I would get hungry, my stomach would start doing somersaults and
>when I ate I
>would just eat and eat and eat and eat.

It is probably that your blood sugar is more stable with Paleo eating.
When your sugar
gets down, you get ravenous and will eat anything at all to get it back
up (your body's way
of saving your brain).  Eating higher protein and fat and low carbs
keeps your blood sugar
stable.  I have found eating Paleo that if I miss a meal it's "oh well,
I'm hungry, but it's OK",
but I'm not ravenous.

    Lynnet