ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:36:51 -0500
Ben is still not working, his sight is worse, I have applied for Adult Low
Income Meeicade, but  we make 50 dollars too much, so...  we have an
appointment with the eye doctor soon, to determine if he is legally blind,
I'm not sure of the definition of legal blindness, but Ben can't read mail,
he can't see well enough to tell what color lights ar to drive,  he puts his
face right against the computer screen to see it,  his sight could  improve
with the cataracts being removed from both eyes, but for now it's not good
at all!
Financially we are ok, I have some money left from the grant I got for
college, so... it's  sometimes hard,  I worry what will happen if Ben's
sight doesn't get better after they take off the cataracts, he is diabetic,
so I know that can affect  a person's vision!
so as for praying for my sight, I pray for Ben's sight, the good thing is we
are happy,  January 26th was our 20th year anniversery I never thought I'd
see it, if you had asked me four years ago, I would h ave given you a
different answer,  it was over as far as I was concerned, I was all out of
faith,
but God had a plan, and I see now that there are so many things that are so
much more important than money, jobs, or where one lives,  I love the one I
call my husband, I will love him sighted or blind, richer, or porrer,
whether we live in the warm south, or cold snowly cold north, whether we
know the answers, or  are still asking  questions, I value and honor the man
I have promised to share my life with, and I know that bad things don't last
for ever, but a love given by God does!

Rhonda