ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:21:07 -0500
A friend once asked me once if I had ever prayed and asked God about my
sight, I said no,  my reason being that I see God as a Father, and what if
for example as a child you wanted a new bike, if you thought your father
would say no, would you be likely to ask for the bike you desired.  I guess
I had feared a negative answer.  But after talking and praying with this
friend I did pray, and to my surprise, I was not devistated with no quick
answer, I suddenly felt I was surrounded by love and protection, I had One
who cared for me, so I need not fear asking, when the time was right, I
would receive my sight.  I don't know what that time is, but as Sandy says,
there are other things higher on the list!
I guess I would like to see things like my girls and Ben, but, I've  never
really had sight, so I can't miss it, but  I do  pray for other things,
health for Ben, a job, direction for our life, and I am very glad to see God
work in our lives!
Rhonda