ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:29:09 -0500
Kathy,
Yes, you have much to be thankful for and I am glad that the Lord reminded
you of that.  You are correct!  Chris is but a small thing in your life
right now though it seems like the largest at this time.  You are part of
the CIA, the Christian Intelligence Association.  Be Vigilant and watch!
You are right about our vigilance as Christians.  We should never let our
guard down because the "lion" is looking to attack at every point.  Praise
God for His Comforter whom He has given us to lead and guide us. Just keep
that chin up, Kathy, "look up" for you redemption is nigh!

Ned