ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:58:20 -0700
Kathy,

A man by the name of Sonny is the man who began Victory Outreach.  He was
saved in Teen Challenge and it was there that the Lord put it in his heart
to begin a ministry for drug and alcohol and street people.  So it can't be
that bad of an outfit; Teen Challenge I mean.  Of course, getting Chris into
any program of any kind is going to be easier said than done.  I am going to
call Brad from here on echurch and tell him to get up to Maine right away.
He's the man for taming wild horses.  I just use a baseball bat myself and I
ignore the rule of three strikes and your out, too.  The church is closed on
Mondays but tomorrow Gretchen said she would call and get the main office
phone number if you want it.

Phil.