ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:41:42 -0600
Phil,

I'm praying for you in the loss of your close friend. I know what it's like
to loose a friend because they got upset about something

Of course, I'm not saying that is what happened in your case, because I
have no knowledge of what happened. However no matter what the reason for
loosing your close friend is, I am praying for you and for that person, and
I know how much it hurts.

I'm praying for you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson