ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:16:04 -0500
Maybe I see this differently, I think that Chris broke in to a building,
and I believe that God is everywhere, so I think the reason he chose the
church is because he knew it would hurt you.  Is he angry with your husband
being a pastor?  Does he he ave some sort of problem with Christians in
general?  Was there any damage done or was it just done to get your
attention?
I guess I would be upset that he broke in, that is wrong, it being a church,
well, I guess I see the church as God's people, and the church building just
where we meet sometimes, I guess symbolically it stands for God though.
I am indeed sorry, wish I had answers, teenage years are hard, give me the
terrible two's any time!  *smile*

Rhonda