ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:39:48 -0700
     Feeling footloose and frisky, a featherbrained fellow forced
his fond father to fork over the farthings and flew far to
foreign fields and frittered his fortune feasting fabulously with
faithless friends.  Fleeced by his fellows in folly, and facing
famine, he found himself a feed flinger in a filthy farm.  Fairly
famishing, he fain would have filled his frame with foraged food
from fodder fragments.  Fooey, my father's flunkies fare far
finer.  The frazzled fugitive forlornly fumbled frankly facing
facts.  He fled forthwith to his family.  Falling at his father's
feet, he forlornly fumbled, father, I've flunked and fruitlessly
forfeited the family favor.  The foresighted father, forestalling
further flinching, frantically flagged the flunkies to fetch a
fatling from the flock and fix a feast.  The fugitive's fault
finding brother frowned on fickle forgiveness of the former
folderol.  But the faithful father figured phileo fidelity is
fine.  But the fugitive is found.  What forbids further fervent
festivity.  Let flags be unfurled.  Let fanfares flare for my
foolish flegling finally found forgiveness.