ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:49:18 -0600
Hi Phil,

I visited Jackie Siver, my P.A. on the 29th of September, and we both
agreed that I was doing so well, that I could cut back on the Prozack. She
made me promise her that if I started feeling really sad and depressed to
call her, and so since today was a very tearful day for me, I did call her
this afternoon, knowing that I needed to go back on the 40 MGS. She told me
to do just that, in fact, she insisted that I go take one as soon as I hung
up from talking to her, so I did just that. You see, I had cut back to 1 20
MGS Prozack a day, on the 30th of September, and now I'm going back to the
40 MGS Prozack a day.

In answer to your question, Phil, In all honesty, I'm not sure if The Lord
told me to cut back, perhaps He didn't, but I can't remember.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson