ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:22:18 -0700
Thank God for no political commercials and your right about our nation, but
and I feel bad but I didn't register and neither did Todd because well, ouch
number 1 I was lazy and didn't find out in time where to go to register so
we didn't but we are doing the next best thing and that is pray.  Prayer
changed things in Israel so it will here.

My name is Lelia Struve and I approved this email

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]