ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:51:21 -0600
But, we'll be watching controversy on voting corruptions as the race will
be so close, and accusations from one party to the other of potential wrong
doing, and wouldn't that be interesting if FL was involved in a recount
again? Although they now have touch screen machines so I wonder how that
would work. This is meant to be the largetst turn out for a presidential
vote, and sadly only 51% will vote.

Brad

At 09:40 PM 11/1/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Tomorrow there will be no more political commercials to hear.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!