ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:43:26 -0400
Amen!
Rhonda
----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: the job

| --NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_24379_1098819123_0
|
| Unfortunately my last employer was like that.  It seemed not matter what I
did, and others, she was not happy.  Let Ben know that as long as he is
doing his best that is all he can do.  His employer will probably never be
happy.  But Ben has the satisfaction that he knows and God knows he doing
his best.  Father in Heaven give Ben your reassurance that as long as he is
doing his best and doing your will he has nothing to worry.  His employers
opinion does not effect his eternal standing with you.  for you are the
judge and determination of what Ben is doing.  I pray that his employers
eyes are opened or put him/her out of the way. Continue to make Ben an
example of you Lord.  Please make Ben's work place a pleasent place to serve
you.  In your precious name I pray amen.  Thank you Jesus.

| --
| In any kind of circumstance PRAY
|
| Karen Carter 74'

matter what I did, and others, she was not happy.&nbsp; Let Ben know that as
long as he is doing his best that is all he can do.&nbsp; His employer will
probably never be happy.&nbsp; But Ben has the satisfaction that he knows
and God knows he doing his best.&nbsp; Father in Heaven give Ben your
reassurance that as long as he is doing his best and doing your will he has
nothing to worry.&nbsp; His employers opinion does not effect his eternal
standing with you.&nbsp; for you are the judge and determination of what Ben
is doing.&nbsp; I pray that his employers eyes are opened or put him/her out
of the way.&nbsp;Continue to make Ben an example of you Lord. &nbsp;Please
make Ben's work place a pleasent place to serve you.&nbsp; In your precious
name I pray amen.&nbsp; Thank you Jesus. </DIV>
| <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
| <DIV class=signature id=signature>--<BR>In any kind of circumstance PRAY
<BR><BR>Karen Carter 74'</DIV>
| <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
| <BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT:
#1010ff 2px solid">-------------- Original message --------------
<BR><BR>&gt; Things aren't going well for Ben at work. It seems that most
every day he <BR>&gt; comes home telling me of something they are unhappy
with. Today they told <BR>&gt; him that numbers on the second shift are
down, and "You've been here since <BR>&gt; July, your time is running out"
Ben spoke with the second shift people <BR>&gt; yesterday telling them that
their production level was not what it should <BR>&gt; be, he showed them
the numbers for day shift, that, according to his boss <BR>&gt; was not a
good thing to do, it was humiliation, Ben suggested that they <BR>&gt; write
up, or make a formal record of the people who were not performing up
<BR>&gt; to speed, and if they did not improve after a while, replace them
with <BR>&gt; someone else. He was told that that was wwhy he was hired, to
coach them in <BR>&gt; to doing their jobs better. These people have been
doing this job for ten <BR>&gt; years, one would think, that they needed no
training, coach them! so, what <BR>&gt; does your time isrunning out mean?
<BR>&gt; What amount of time are we speaking of? <BR>&gt; Ben has already
started looking for another job, so here we go again, <BR>&gt; I feel so
badly for him, all these medical problems, he has to go to the eye <BR>&gt;
doctor tomorrow for that lazer treatment, I am worried! <BR>&gt; Ben is too!
<BR>&gt; just wanted you all to know, <BR>&gt; Rhonda
</BLOCKQUOTE></body></html>