ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:54:35 -0400
Things aren't going well for Ben at work.  It seems that most every day he
comes home telling me of something they are unhappy with.  Today they told
him that numbers on the second shift are down, and "You've been here since
July, your time is running out" Ben spoke with the second shift people
yesterday telling them that their production level was not what it should
be, he showed them the numbers for day shift, that, according to his boss
was not a good thing to do, it was humiliation, Ben suggested that they
write up, or make a formal record of the people who were not performing up
to speed, and if they did not improve after a while, replace them with
someone else.  He was told that that was wwhy he was hired, to coach them in
to doing their jobs better. These people have been doing this job for ten
years, one would think, that they needed no training, coach them! so, what
does your time isrunning out mean?
What amount of time are we speaking of?
Ben has already started looking for another job, so here we go again,
I feel so badly for him, all these medical problems, he has to go to the eye
doctor tomorrow for that lazer treatment, I am worried!
Ben is too!
just wanted you all to know,
Rhonda