ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:18:09 -0500
Jen,

If it was a concern of yours, a scarry thing, no need to apologize for
sending or feel as though it were wrong to send it. That is one of the
reasons we gather in here, to discuss concerns of biblical nature, and
questions/concerns of potential antichrist is   One. One  of these days the
antichrist will pop his ugly head up and yes many will be fooled. It is
good you are aware of that fact and desire not to be lured in. You are a
bright person with I believe excellent spiritual understanding, seeking
truth, and will no doubt know when the real antichrist pops up
automatically, if in fact you are still on this Earth when he does. Just
hang on to those spiritual attributes and you'll have no worries.

Brad

Jenifer Barr wrote:
>Hi all. My focus isn't trying to guess who the anti-Christ is... this quote
>just scared me.  I know Jesus is the focus and i appologize for sending the
>quote.  I just thought it was worth sending.
>
>I'll just stop forwarding.  I will though... fwd the article i got.
>Jenifer Barr.
>Waiting for HIS soon return!
>AIM: jenibear1998
>msn
>Jenifer Barr.
>Waiting for HIS soon return!
>AIM: jenibear1998
>msn

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!