ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:43:56 -0600
Rhonda

I don't always respond to prayer requests posted on the list but I always
stop and pray.  That goes for every prayer that is posted.  Hang in there,
Rhonda.  I am sorry about what is occurring right now and I have a whole
bunch of spiritual platitudes; none of which would make you feel one bit
better even if I pstated them.  As I wrote the other day, Jesus is the Alpha
and Omega of your life and that includes what is going on right now with you
and Ben.  This experience just didn't creep up on Jesus withoutt His prior
knowledge so you aren't alone.  I understand the fear which occurs with just
such events in our lives, however, but Jesus is aware of that, too.  Don't
just try to endure it but walk with your head up; believing God.  So what if
God doesn't come through for you and Ben loses his sight and his job and his
wallet, and he loses his sex drive, and you max out your credit cards and
you end up penniless walking the streets begging for food.  Well, I tried to
be dramatic there but I didn't do a very good job.  What if?  That's the
Enemy speaking; Jesus never speaks that way.  So if I have any advice, just
try and learn the difference between whose voice is speaking.  If you need
help, call.  In the mean time, everybody on the list tell the Enemy, and all
his buddies, to take a hike in Rhonda's behalf.

Phil.